Call identifier: 5ginfire-c – 5GINFIRE Collaborative Open Call “Innovative experiments”
Submission deadline: 3 July 2019 at 17:00 Brussels local time
Feasibility check deadline: 30 June 2019
 The proposers can contact the 5GINFIRE consortium (at firstname.lastname@example.org) and elaborate their intentions in order to verify the feasibility of the proposals to be implemented in the scope of the 5GINFIRE project and to receive a first feedback on in the proposal planned activities, before submitting the full proposal.
In alignment with the overall project objectives, the 5GINFIRE project is organising a collaborative open call targeting external organisations, including industry, SMEs, research institutions, and academia, interested in performing experiments on the top of the infrastructure provided by 5GinFIRE. This 5GinFIRE open call invites experimenters to use the 5GINFIRE experimental facilities, taking advantage of the provided testbed features such as SDN, NFV, and VxFs to test vertical applications and other services in context of the 5G networks.
Available 5GINFIRE testbeds
For this open call, beside the available experimenter tools, the following 5GINFIRE infrastructures can be used:
The 5GINFIRE experimental facilities ‑ the available testbeds / infrastructures and experimenters tools ‑ are described on the 5GINFIRE website (https://5ginfire.eu/).
- There is no funding from 5GINFIRE or EC for experimenters participating in this open call. Therefore, the experimenters have to ensure the necessary resources to perform proposed experiments, if accepted, in collaboration with the 5GINFIRE team
- The 5GINFIRE testbed, used for experimentation, will provide necessary support for experimenters – subject of resources availability
- Proposals will only be accepted from a single party eligible for participation in EC H2020-projects.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of experiments defined for acceptance in this open call
- The proposal has to be submitted in English language through the 5GINFIRE submission tool by using specific proposal template (mandatory).
- The best experiments from the open call will be awarded by web presence on the 5GINFIRE project website
- The best experiment will be invited to participate and talk at the Final 5GINFIRE Workshop
Contact: contact@5GinFIRE.eu The contact e-mail address is archived.